Landscape Painting En Plein Air Tour
Landscape Painting En Plein Air Tour Highlights
This is a UNIQUE tour for the couple or small group that want to get out for a day of landscape painting while visiting Las Vegas! Travel in luxury and comfort while learning much about area history and facts from Tour Master Erwin, and have all your art supplies provided! Landscape Artist, Carolyn Kollegger will host the Tour and be available for teaching or just accompanying!
Valley of Fire offers MANY INCREDIBLE compositional motifs for painting En Plein Air: a lush oasis, Big Horn Sheep, the famed Fire Wave and more! We will enjoy a beautiful picnic lunch! The goal is a beautiful day out in nature to be had by all! And also, taking home a desert masterpiece!!
Death Valley Painting & Photo Tour
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Return Time: Approximately 4:00/5:00 PM
- Plenty of photo opportunities!
- Painting supplies (if needed)
- Lunch (your choice of sandwich)
- Unlimited bottled water
- Roasted Turkey
- Ham & Cheese
- Roast Beef
What You Should Bring
- Hat or Sunglasses
- Lip balm
- Painting supplies if you have your own
- Backpack if you have your own
What You Should Wear
- For painting: comfortable clothes you are ok with getting paint on and comfortable shoes
- For hiking: hiking shoes and dress according to the weather – dressing in layers always the best
Out West Adventure Tours
5310 Fairbranch Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Death Valley Tour
Our most popular and highest recommended tour.