Have you ever seen the Grand Canyon? Have you ever been in a Helicopter? Well, do both when you are in Las Vegas for a thrill ride experience of a lifetime!
One activity is a must when in Las Vegas; take a Helicopter Tour to and in the Grand Canyon. Picture yourself 3,200 feet (1000 meters) below the rim of the Grand Canyon and enjoy a champagne picnic lunch, close to the Colorado River. After you take off from McCarran Airport for your Grand Canyon helicopter tour, you will enjoy marvelous views of all the major landmarks between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon including Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. Once you have descended 3,200 feet down inside the canyon, you can walk around and soak in the splendor of the canyon’s beautiful red, brown and yellow rocks. Enjoy a champagne picnic hosted by your pilot and take plenty of photographs. One reason we strongly recommend Sundance Helicopter Tours, included in your tour with is a flight over the fabulous Las Vegas Strip on your way back to the airport.
The Grand Canyon Sunset Picnic tour includes:
- Pick up in a luxury stretch limousine complimentary at your Hotel and drop-off by from most Las Vegas hotels.
- A narrated Grand Canyon helicopter tour hosted by your pilot. Sundance Helicopters also offers foreign language translations in flight for most languages including: German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Portuguese. Enjoy the flying experience in your own language.
- Breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Mojave Desert, the Grand Canyon, and the Las Vegas Strip as the lights come on.
- A stylish, champagne picnic down near the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon.
- Don’t miss this wonderful experience, book your seats in advance, Helicopter Tours sell out quickly.